skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Transporting liquids for the chemical industry requires specialists, specific equipment and professional know-how.
- Transport Mervielde has a modern fleet that can be easily adapted to meet customers’ specific requirements and specifications.
- All trucks and trailers are ADR approved and are equipped with the latest, high-performance safety systems.
- All of our vehicles are equipped with on-board computers. This enables us to monitor transport operations in real-time and to anticipate changes if needed.
- Transport Mervielde has specialised road tankers with up to 9 compartments for the distribution of liquids.
- These road tankers are equipped with several unloading systems fitted with meters. This allows us to load/unload different products in the same tanker without any risk of contamination.
- The unloading systems include remote control and overfill protection system to prevent spills during unloading.
- Our distribution road tankers are equipped with steerable axles which enables us to unload at premises that are difficult to access
- Transport Mervielde offers the option of intermodal transport (rail/ferry/road), based on parameters such as transit time, accessibility and cost.
- We work together with reliable and verified partners that adhere to our quality standards.
- At present, Transport Mervielde has 150 ISO tank containers with capacities ranging between 25,000 L and 35,000 L.